Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Canada Loves ♥

A Canadian Love~In...

Puffy Love Card from Editions based in Hamilton, Ontario

Embroidered Hug pillow cover from Angela at Pillowhead in Ottawa

Lovebirds Magnet Set designed by Cathy Peng in Toronto

Hope Card at Flaunt in Vancouver

Which means... love yourself! Hand embroidered Love Fat patch by Jenny at Paper and Glue based in Winnipeg

Button Heart Cards handmade by Rachel at RubyFaz in Montreal

Gorgeous three strand pink shell bracelet handcrafted by Canadian artist Andrea Trail for Gone Shopping

The Pretty in Pink Cute Bag handmade by Vanessa at This Little Bird in Waterloo, Ontario

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, I'm so excited I found someone like you!

I've been looking for other design websites written by another Canadian, and especially someone from the west coast.

My blog is more personal then design related, but I'm slowly leaning towards design topics.

I'll be keeping my eye on your blog now.

** Terramia ** said...

Nice to meet you, Lesley!

I also love to befriend fellow Canucks... especially when there is a shared interest.

I will be keeping my eye on your blog... (: