Thursday, May 17, 2007

Dirty Girl 16 1/2

Super cool pottery by Victoria artist Faro Annie Sullivan of Dirty Girl Clayworks. I showcased some of her talent in a previous post back in February... her work is currently showing at Studio 16 1/2 in Fan Tan Alley located in Victoria's Chinatown. I bought the Namaste vase for my dear mom as a gift for Mother's Day (I have been dying to post this piece for a long time, but of course I had to wait until after Sunday so my mom wouldn't see her special surprise in advance!!). I just love it... I might have to get one for myself!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a lovely gift you got your mom. Both you and her are beautiful together. <':
These pieces are very pretty. I would love the "Hold Me"!

Anonymous said...

I love them all!

Anonymous said...

Nice!