Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Erin Cee


A marvellous collection of bags designed by Erin Cychmistruk of Erin Cee...
Erin is an incredibly gifted Vancouver artist who works with a multitude of mediums such as textiles, wood & fabric wall panels, illustrations, and mono-prints & intaglio prints (top: Weeds, cloth batik). I find her collection of bags especially appealing (I *love* to collect big, fabulous bags this time of year!!). They are made from cotton and linen, and each bag goes through several processes of waxing, dyeing and silk-screening.... her designs are so whimsical and fun! I absolutely adore...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that you display local artists, Tara. There are lots of talent here and there all over this fabulous country of ours. This is a fine find!!

Anonymous said...

I HAVE ONE OF HER BAGS!!! LOVE IT!!! ENVIROFRIENDLY AND LOOKS GREAT!! ERIN IS A SWEETHEART!! ALWAYS A TURN OVER OF DESIGNS!!!

Jesse said...

Thanks for this link! Her work is really inspiring.

erinn said...

I'll take one of each, please!