Wednesday, January 17, 2007

It is Beautiful Here


It really is beautiful here....
This is a unique and inspiring object for the wall as an art piece, and as a place to hang things such as hats, bags, keys, coats…
It is part of a series called Strength in Numbers which uses recycled galvanized steel wire bound with colourfully insulated copper wire. Created by renowned South African designer Heath Nash.
Truly, c'est bel ici... all that is around me right now (with my cat on my lap), and all that surrounds me when I step outside and go for a walk around the neighbourhood...
Life is full of beauty. Notice it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

is it possible to buy this?

** Terramia ** said...

It is beautiful, eh!

Try contacting Heath Nash directly..

email: elevator3000@mweb.co.za
tel: 021 447 5757

Here is his site again in case link does not work...

http://www.incapetown.com/subsites/pack3_4.aspx?mid=1

Anonymous said...

It is beautiful!