Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Love Translated by Collen Baran

Like Wearing a Love Letter...
Designed and created by Vancouver artist Colleen Baran , these rings are constructed from cloudy white plastic layered with black text with titles including "I want to be your wife always” and “I’ve loved you since the moment I met you". Oh, words of love to be worn forever...



My Love Overflows from the "Like Wearing a Love Letter" series.
What a captivating piece of artwork! I am so intrigued...
"Dozens of milky white hand cut hearts explode from a flesh colored band. The Hearts seem to emerge from the hand, shooting love from your fingers. So full of love it overflows and bursts..."
Oh, wow... like little butterfly wings on your finger. The ring is handsewn and crocheted from recycled and reworked sterling silver, milky plastic paper and vintage thread... amazing and unique.

No comments: