Friday, March 16, 2007

Custom Crochet

This sort of catapults my idea of taking up the craft of crocheting...
Created in 2003, the Loyal Loot collective consists of a fine group of women graduates from the University of Alberta's Industrial Design program: Carmen Douville, Doha Chebib, Dara Humniski, and Anna Thomas. They created this customized Hung Table made with a walnut veneer frame and crocheted top with wee little pockets to hold a bouquet of White Cascade tulips, a Timmy's iced capp, and the latest copy of ReadyMade (for inspiro). Super ingenious!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wicked find!

Anonymous said...

how did someone make this?! insane! i am just learning to knit & i find a straight line nearly impossible!
ps i found your blog not to long ago & its now one of my favorites!!!

Anonymous said...

My cats would love this!

Anonymous said...

What if you spill something? that would be messy.
I like the name of your blog, Terramia. Translates to My Earth in my language!