Friday, March 30, 2007

Made for Spring

I just received an email informing me that MADE has some wonderful new spring products. Included in the collection is the Uplifted Table (above), a salvaged parlour table with reclaimed wooded legs, created by Toronto artist and designer Ryan Legassicke (silly or sassy?)
I also like the Flying Vee Shelf (left) designed by Calgary brothers Paul and Christopher Massie of Massie Office.
I so dig the Hand Felted Mirrors by Pia Israelsson, and there is some cool stuff by Coe & Waito (who have been profiled in the April issue of Canadian House & Home!). On April 5th, 2007, there will be a whole whack of cool outdoorsy stuff coming down the design pipe, including the newest addition to the Thout collection designed by Patrick Turner: the StumpSTOOL, a log piece that compliments indoor and outdoor spaces.
Stay tuned... should be a cool one!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanx for the pre-launch. I look forward to the outdoor selection.

Anonymous said...

I like the table/stool stick get-up. Totally original!!