Sunday, December 17, 2006

Merry Blikmas!


Ho Ho Ho, Merry Blikmas!


Tis the Blikmas Tree from Blik Surface Graphics.

They are oversized art decals made of self-adhesive, removable vinyl. It is reversible decor at it's finest so you aren't stuck with a festive wallscape throughout the whole year! Use on walls or windows or... let your imagination go wild! Available a la Home Depot Canada.




Snowflakes will put you in the holiday mood this season even if you aren't having a white Christmas. Use these pretty snowflakes to create an instant winterwonderland window/wallscape...




Reindeer Games.. oh, the majestic beauty of Santa's sleigh-pullers soaring on your wall. I see red-nosed Rudolph and Dasher, and Dancer, and Prancer and Vixen... can you name the rest?

Ho Ho Ho... I am so getting in the spirit!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I've seen those! I think they'd be a great addition to any holiday decor!

BTW - you always find such great ideas/items - you should write for luxist.com (weblogsinc blog). One of my dearest friends writes for them and has mentioned that luxist is possibly looking for new blood.

You'd be fabulous!

** Terramia ** said...

Sounds like fun! (:
Do tell...

Anonymous said...

Hi again,

Thanks so much for your beautiful comment about our Kaiser, btw - it was much appreciated.

About luxist... I can't seem to find your email on here anywhere (granted I didn't look all that hard), but if you'd like to email me (thebuzzqueen@gmail.com) I'll let you in on the details that I know through my girlfriend.

Like I said - you'd be fantastic! It pays pretty well too - gotta love that - getting paid to be at home and blog!

Oh - go to http://www.weblogsinc.com/ and check out their list of blogs - all paid positions. You'd be a great fit for styledash as well!

Anyway, feel free to email me if you like.