Friday, December 1, 2006

A Pot, er Spot, of Tea for You

Charming teapots from a beautiful store in Victoria, Silk Road.
Nothing like savouring a cup of tea on a cold, blustery day. It is a zen moment for me which I treasure...

Here is a taste (or sip, if you will) of some fine pottery from the Yixing collection at SilkRoad... By the way, Yixing is a small region located in Jiangsu province (near Nanjing and Shanghai), renowned for producing clay and stoneware pottery.

Happy Buddha Blue Bamboo Bamboo Garden

Makes sipping tea so much more of a delightful experience. Happy tea time....

2 comments:

Style Court said...

I'm crazy about these and so happy to have just discovered your lovely blog.
Cheers,
Courtney

** Terramia ** said...

Thanks Courtney...

I fancy these too! I just adore this little shop in town. You walk in and they immediately give you a little cup of sample tea (tea du jour if you will).. so I love to visit, peruse, and sip ladeda (sorta like going to Costco for lunch..). Much more quaint.

/t